Subject: [Leica] The Gathering Place
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 13:05:43 +0100

On the picture, it's a pity that all the clutter on top of the porch has
been left to rust.

All religion is theatre, politics is theatre, sport is theatre, life is
theatre, etc. Failed actors seem to like becoming preachers, and
preachers like to be around politicians, and politics is show business
for ugly people.? So while it is surprising that your Expensive Leader
has managed to drop the ball and recklessly get CoVid, I wouldn't rule
it out as an election ploy to get sympathy from a fogged populace
bewildered by all the toys being tantrumpically thrown from the playpen.
He probably only needs his nappy changed :-)

Douglas