Subject: [Leica] Sunday Shot
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 05:00:39 -0500

An appropriate sign from an aware group.  When our teachers are reluctant
en mass to return to the class room to help the disadvantaged and
differential learners there were millions of regular people who went out
everyday and kept food, clean water, medical services, electricity,
communication, and government services functioning.