Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: first week of staycation--cycling and food
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 19:45:19 +0200

Yes, this was pointed out by a member of the Olympus list. I had never heard
of quince, but after looking it up on Wikipedia, I learned that it is the
main ingredient of a type of hard marmelade called ?membrillo? which is
typically eaten in Spain with a type of white cheese called ?queso de
Burgos?. I had no idea that this fruit (according to the Wikipedia article
virtually inedible in raw form) is the main ingredient in one of my favorite
desserts.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"