Subject: [Leica] Tips for M8 IR photography?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 06:28:32 -0500

Hello Peter.   Adding to Nathan's post I think you will find that generally
soaking your M8 will overexposed so setting a -1\2 stop to start might
improve first frame success.  Also,  go ahead and set a high ISO to avoid
blur.   If you like the effect you are getting then pick up a deeper IR
filter at Glazer's for a deeper effect: my favorite was in the 91 range.