Subject: [Leica] RicC PAW 25
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 13:00:51 -0500

Hi Brian,

No, that was before my time.? I received my BSAE and my USAF commission
on the same day, in May 1951, and reported to Wright Field in August.?
After an Indoctrination School at the top of the hill there, I was
assigned to the Wind Tunnel Branch of the Aeronautical Laboratory.? I
remained there until I was released, in May 1953.

The Civil Service engineers I worked with were probably all there in 1949.