Subject: [Leica] More Neowise from Yakima
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:16:54 -0400

Those are wonderful images, Aram! The comet over the water just blows me
away. You might consider submitting it to Astronomy Photo of the Day (APOD).
Best landscape image of this comet that I?ve yet seen.

Chafing here under cloudy weather as the comet gets higher away from the
dome of deep twilight and into darker sky, and fainter. I still haven?t got
it in a dark enough sky to be able to image the faint blue ion tail as you
did.

?howard