Subject: [Leica] More Neowise from Yakima
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 07:47:16 -0700

Drove out of the city up the river canyon to see Neowise.  Much better view
up there.

The first is with the Q2.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/491307-1/Comet+Neowise+in+Canyon-1000082.jpg

Next is a 4 shot panorama taken with the 50 Cron R on my D750.  The first
two shots taken to expose the foreground at 30 seconds and the upper two for
the sky at 4 seconds.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/491311-1/Comet+Neowise+in+Canyon-5805-Pano-Edit.jpg

Then I heard from a neighbor that the comet was visible right from our
neighborhood.  I was surprised it was high enough now to see it over the
ridge to the north.  It is not as visible due to light pollution, but I gave
it a try with the Q2.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/n/Comet+Neowise-1000096.jpg.html

This has been a good show.  Hope you can get out to see it.

Comments welcome

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] More Neowise from Yakima)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] More Neowise from Yakima)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] More Neowise from Yakima)