Subject: [Leica] FAQ that are not FA
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 01:27:55 +0100

PC wise, on Q1, I generally resize my landscape images to 1920 pixels
across unless there are details that would benefit the viewer - unlikely
in most cases. This gives an image that is 1920x1280 which is more than
adequate for most screens. In portrait I leave the width at around 1300
or so.

On Q2, right click the Full Size icon and select "Open Link in New Tab"
or "Open Link in New Window". I'm a Tab man myself.

The gallery works fine for me, and I suspect most people, so I'm happy
with it, and thank you Brian for providing it to all of us.

Douglas