Subject: [Leica] Cityscapes
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 05:56:45 -0500

Your perspective change in Glass was interesting..  The choice of locations
is interesting.  My inlaws lived in Columbus NC so we spent a fair amount
of time around the I-26 corridor from Campobello to Asheville including
Blackrock and Hickory.  That stretch had gentrified with northern retirees
and horse people to the point that you were deep in the back roads before
structures like you find showed up.  Even the older structures around Lake
Lure were being renoed.