Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 2: The CoVid Chronicles 44
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 08:32:48 +0530

I was in the same boat as you. I took a different approach - called my
barber of 30 years to my old home, now used as an office, so empty in these
lockdown days, with a complete set of new tools/sheets that I paid for, and
are to be used only for my family. My two sons and I congregated there, and
had our haircuts. Bliss - my head felt so light. He charged double, which
was fair enough, but it still came to around US$10 per head, including tip.

The barber lives in an outhouse at the residence of a former Finance and
Home Minister of India, so the virus risk was minimal, definitely far less
than going to the grocery or vegetable shop.

Cheers
Jayanand