Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 2: The CoVid Chronicles 44
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 01:09:10 +0100

A couple of shots taken with Fuji X100S. Can be seen larger if desired.

Splash
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Splash.jpg.html

The lockdown has been unkind to my locks as I last had a trim in early
January. I really do need a hair cut, in fact lots of them cut, but,
unfortunately, the newly opened barbers have restricted client space and
full appointment diaries. It looked very like I would be waiting a
while, but providence intervened. Finally, after a severe shortage of
them in Ireland, I was able to get clippers this morning, and did the
job myself with great difficulty.
This is the before. I'll post the after tomorrow.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Bad+Hair+Months2.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMGs x 2: The CoVid Chronicles 44)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs x 2: The CoVid Chronicles 44)