Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:57:57 +0100

I like Tricks and the kid in pink with his/her wheels in the air, Don.

No masks back on the 15th, I dare say the story is different now with
the alarming second strike of the plague. We're relaxing rules here, and
barber shops are open, but booked out. it will be interesting to see our
CoVid figures in two to three weeks.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Monday Misc.)