Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 27/6/2020 bis: dinner with friends
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:54:29 +0530

Nice shots, especially the first one.

Bugs have always been sitting on the heads of Homo Sapiens. Just think
about it - our forefathers had to put up with smallpox, polio, plague,
typhoid, cholera, various strains of killer flu and so on, without any cure
except for bloodletting. Blood curdling, in more ways than one! It is going
to take a couple of years for a vaccine to come out - but if it is an
injectable one, just beware - the huge bottleneck today for administering
such a vaccine is disposable syringes - the manufacturing capacity the
world over is a woeful  fraction of what would be needed. The 60+ age group
will be the last to have access, and rightly so, because we form the
economically dispensable strata of the population.

What I am coming to is that this pestilence is going to be with us for some
time to come. The only defense we have right  now is to keep our natural
immunity levels high - so read up and implement the way that process can be
started off by eating the right type of food. It is time to mentally come
to terms with the virus, take all sensible precautions (wear masks,
practice social distancing, wash your hands), but do not overdo it (all
these safety procedures have their own negative connotations for our
health) and resume a fairly normal life as soon as we are legally allowed
to do so.

Cheers
Jayanand