Subject: [Leica] LAMP2
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 14:09:08 -0500

Currently,I am reading the autobiography of Joseph Conrad, having just
finished ""The House at Otowi Bridge" by Peggy Pond Church. Before that was
"Infamous Scribblers" by Eric Burns which was after "The Moonflower Vine"
by Jetta Carleton. I recommend them all.

If the C19 lockdown continues, I may re-read Dickens' "Bleak House."  Or,
Tolstoy's' "War and Peace" for the seventh time.

bc