Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Gear, Earlier Subjects
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 14:06:08 -0500

For me, it is a matter of usually shooting in shade or backlit, and mostly
the luck of the draw.

I try to get color in the bokeh if I can, but mostly I'm looking for an
angle that doesn't have a strong BKGD influence.

I never use portable backgrounds, though I've sometimes (rarely) added a
little light with my eyephone flashlight.
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>
Natchitoches, Louisiana