Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers with Q2
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 18:48:17 +0530

I agree with Douglas and Brian

What would you do if your camera was a Nikon, Sony, Fuji or Canon instead
of a Leica? You would probably exchange without a second thought, even
though the repair periods  are considerably shorter. Do the same here, too.
There will be sample variation in any manufacturer's products, and
exchanging will usually set things right.

Cheers
Jayanand