Subject: [Leica] Long exposure with an M10
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 23:32:23 +0200

Very nice picture and a very interesting exercise, I think that the
Apo-Telyt R 180 is a useful fantastic tool, it is an outstanding lens, I had
one when I my outfit was Leica R, in my opinion the R lenses was really
good, I was very happy too with the Summicron R 35 and 90 and I found
specially a real great lens the Super Angulon f 4 / 21mm, I?ve sold them
when I was purchased my M equipment, as others has said we always regret
what we have sold, but I think we shall have what we use.

Cheers
Lluis