Subject: [Leica] Long exposure with an M10
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 10:24:30 -0700

I?ve been experimenting with longer exposures with an M10.  Using a 15 stop
ND filter, you can get the M10 with ISO 100 and the 2 sec self-timer
function to open the shutter for 4 minutes.  This is followed by 4 min of
noise reduction.  This makes it easier than to use an external shutter
release cable and a timer.  Combing the M10 with the Leica R to M adapter
and the R 180/3.4 APO lens, provides nice images.

Here?s a recent photo taken at Trinidad Bay in my backyard:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Trinidad+Bay.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Trinidad+Bay.jpg.html>

The waters look pleasant and peaceful.  Unfortunately, a 19 year old kayaker
died last week venturing out alone in the same waters.

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus
California