Subject: [Leica] IMG: Redhead as Seen by OM-D E-M1
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 15:36:37 -0500

Hi Douglas,

I haven't spent much time at the airport during the confinement this
year, so can't say whether or not she came back for another season.?
But, last Spring, she showed not fear of her human companions.? The
ladies that work as attendants took an interest in her well-being, and
marked her nest with traffic cones.? On my second visit, I took a 135mm
lens and moved about freely.? I was more concerned about the occasional
coyote that might visit the open areas between the runways, but she seem
to survive.