Subject: [Leica] IMG: Redhead as Seen by OM-D E-M1
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 21:12:05 +0100

Interesting fringing, Jim, but irritating for you too. Mind you not
really knowing any American birds, I admired the earlier one in blissful
ignorance...

Your plover shot is fascinating. It must be totally reconciled to human
activity, and thus has no fear.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Redhead as Seen by OM-D E-M1)