Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 12/6/2020: first time in 3 months
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 21:01:08 +0100

Good to see normal life returning in those images, Nathan. Our
restaurants are still just doing take away, but we are allowed to swim
which I was doing, but then the weather changed and it's winter here
again. I must have missed an earlier post of yours and just saw the '58
BMW R60 or maybe it's an R50. Those things were designed to pull a
sidecar so shifting a belly like that shouldn't be a problem :-) The
only problem those 1950s bikes is the brakes were crap, but it certainly
developed good anticipation!

Douglas