Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 12/6/2020: first time in 3 months
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 20:23:39 +0200

I have daily contact with my colleagues at the office, but via a screen.
That?s the way it has been since mid-March. Today, for the first time in
three months, I had lunch with four of them at Moments, our favourite
restaurant not too far from the office. The excuse was that today was the
last day of the first week during which the approximately 70 volunteers (out
of a total of more than 1000 employees) went back to the office. One of them
is Kasia, our Polish secretary, so I, together with 3 member of my team,
invited her for lunch today. It was wonderful to have real interaction again.

Moments is a family-owned restaurant, and members of the family work there,
including this guy, who was genuinely happy to see us back and came to our
table for a chat:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-7jFCLRV/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-7jFCLRV/A>

The view from our table. Urbanova belongs to Elche, a municipality just
south of Alicante. In contrast with Alicante, bathing is not yet allowed on
the beach there, and the police patrol the beach to ensure compliance:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mx9PXvK/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mx9PXvK/A>

Two lovely ladies chatting after lunch:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-t52v3pc/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-t52v3pc/A>

Just before we all left after a nice Spanish 2-hour lunch, Kasia and
Carolina posed for me with the fashion of these corona days.

Kasia:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4B6PpGv/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4B6PpGv/A>

Carolina:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vbS6T6x/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vbS6T6x/A>

A delightful, and safe, afternoon.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 12/6/2020: first time in 3 months)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 12/6/2020: first time in 3 months)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 12/6/2020: first time in 3 months)