Subject: [Leica] A Noctilux Day
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 15:56:08 +0200

Hi Richard,

Thank you! Andalusia has changed a lot in the latest years, in fact all
Spain, an Andalusian trip in motorcycle it could be really exciting, Ronda
is wonderful, I was there in 1990, now they are already histrical pictures.

I encourage you  to visit Spain gain! it still an interesting Country.

Cheers
Lluis