Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/6/2020: more morning light
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 12:47:00 +0100

I never get up until 10am at the weekend and generally 9.30am on
weekdays, so my days of sunrises are over until December.? As you know
from Denmark, we have around 17 hours of daylight up here at 53 degrees
north at the moment, and sunrise is before 5.00am, but in the winter
daylight drops to about 7 hours.

So I'm relying on you to take those great morning light photos while I
wallow in bed :-)

Douglas