Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 15:47:01 -0500

I do have to say that for the most part people are allowing distance,
service workers are keeping things sanitary, and grocery stores are pretty
good about maintaining distance and cleanliness.   Even when we visited the
LBJ ranch this weekend people were being decent about protocols.  That
county has had almost no contagion so lax practices might be expected.

What is disturbing is the further down you go in the economic/ social
ladder the protocols become more voluntary.  Examples would be day laborers
on construction sites sitting together with no masks.   Another example is
Walmart stockers ignoring distancing as well as very casual mask wearing.
 On the other hand protocols in farmers markets are strictly followed as
well as everybody at the high end organic sustainable grocers.