Subject: [Leica] Pantone color test
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 21:39:23 -0700

Jim, thanks for sending this.  This test was based on the Farnsworth Munsell
100 Hue Test where the user has to position 100 color caps in rows for
scoring their color vision.  When I was in practice as an optometrist, I
administered many of the shorter D-15 versions with just 15 caps.   It was
much more specific than the book based color dfot test.  Color deficiency is
mainly a male problem.

I scored a 2 on an iMac 5K monitor and 0 on an LG 5K Ultrafine display. I
guess Apple doesn?t always win...

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus