Subject: [Leica] Grandson portrait
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 20:55:57 -0700

I was having some fun today with the M10 and 100/2.8 R Apo Macro lens and
was able to capture a portrait of my grandson.  This lens delivers lots of
detail.  I just got plain lucky with the focus using the live view and
moving front to back using window lighting.  I tried to capture this from
the ?shadow side? in honor of Ted but didn?t quite make it.  Kids never sit
still and its unlikely I?ll get this lucky again with a tight focus in the
future. Minimal adjustments with a little vignetting added in Lightroom.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Grandson+Portrait.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Grandson+Portrait.jpg.html>

Thanks for taking a look.  C&C welcome.

Be well,