Subject: [Leica] Printing today
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 22:28:35 -0700

I use the P800. It was a vast improvement over the 3800 printer.  The paper
feed on the P800 is sometimes a bit of a problem.  No complaints about the
print quality except changing (wasting) inks when switching from mat to
glossy paper.  I have a P900 on pre-order with B&H.  Hopefully it will ship
sometime in June.

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus