Subject: [Leica] Pandemic Clean
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 10:35:51 +0100

Another good one from Ilsa, Sonny.

Save the planet with Toto, or as we say over here "To thine own arse be
true" which is the main moral imperative for politicos these days. Mind
you, being true or truthful doesn't seem to matter to polarised voters
currently. More like no matter what pit of hell they're dragged into,
they yell, "He/She's OUR liar, so we'll support him/her!"

Douglas