Subject: [Leica] Lamp and sunlight
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 22:45:24 -0500

Thank you,  I suspected that you might be in a high risk group just by when
you started photographing.   However,  with hard surfaces relatively safe I
suspect you could go out with some friends at one or the other home being
particular about contacts in the last two weeks.

Even with the alleged immortals going out and about in Travis County and
travel Feinstein increasing over the past three weeks our mortality figures
are down to one every other day or less.   These would be from contacts
three to four weeks ago when most of Travis County was actually distancing.

Obviously caution is highly advised.   Just like the summer school where
the students will be podded in groups of ten for sanities sake find a group
of friends that agree on controlled contact so you can socialize with a
"safe" group.

Be safe but get out in the sunshine and enjoy the TX plains and coast.