Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 3: The CoVid Chronicles 37
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 12:19:46 +0100

I'm not a huge fan of the 28-70 lens, Wayne. It seems to be a variable
performer, but as I prefer prime lenses, I'll probably get something in
the 80 to 90 range and a good macro, as I have the 55 Sonnar and a 35
Samyang designed for the Sony.

I do happen to have a shedload of older lenses - Pentax, Olympus, etc. -
together with about five adapters including Leica, Miranda, and M42, but
in truth, they don't seem to work as well on the Sony. Normally, I'm
just a street shooter and prefer 35mm, but with CoVid and a health issue
at the moment, I'm more restricted.

Douglas