Subject: [Leica] From my last film
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 19:13:10 -0500

In all fairness the best of this group is the first posted.   Please take
advantage of the ability to go out and photograph your cities citizens.
 Go out with a focus of what you want to express and search  those images.
Decide if you want to express isolation of the elderly finally able to walk
Purdue,  romance,  or children being children.   But for your well being go
out from your home and observe/ record what is going on in your city.