Subject: [Leica] The Way to the School
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 01:42:55 +0200

What a memories Brian!

My first visit to Paris was in 1965, Ihave incredible memories from that
time, I was in a modest Hotel close to the Rue Mouffetard, very different as
it is now, I was in a party the Night of New Year in 11 Rue Blainville, an
old house that Legends say that was lived one of the Mousketeers, from the
apartament we had a very nice view the iluminated couploe of la Sorbone?..
My girl friend bringt me also ? l?ecluse, the fampus Cafe Cabaret where it
was the debut of Barbara, Aznavour among others, vety fifferent to  the
luxury Lido or Moulin Rouge?., on that time in the Chatelait it was always
Luis Mariano!

Cheers
Lluis

>>> don.dory at gmail.com