Subject: [Leica] IMG: Calliope Hummingbird again
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 11:00:45 -0500

Thank you for this excellent description of understanding how to get to
excellence.  I will use this in the future to enlighten folk who think
success is all luck, promotion, marketing, right time and place,
connections, networking and any combination thereof.  I say this not in a
negative manner but truly to show a way to be what that persons wants to
be.  It takes a true understanding of what is desired, what needs to be in
place to accomplish the task or goal desired.  Some is mental, some is
equipment, some is mental image of what is desired, a lot is practice and
that 10,000 hours of work in the named field.

Truly appreciated transfer of wisdom.

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 10:56 PM Douglas Herr via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>