Subject: [Leica] Miscellaneous
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 06:17:03 +0100

Lluis

I empathise 100% with your feelings at the moment. I left home yesterday for
the first time since all this started, and I found a strange empty world.
There were hardly any people on the streets so the taking of ?street
photographs? would have been almost impossible. I decided to drive to the
docks area and see the cruise liners tied up for an uncertain future, but
the park alongside was firmly barred. I never left the car.  I have done one
or two shots in the house and garden, and that is all.

The work you have posted here is of course very worthy of posting but it
will be good to see new work from you. However you must of course keep safe.
Our government is sending out so many mixed messages that people are getting
confused. It is for instance allowed to meet a friend in the park (as long
as you stay 2 meters apart) but not a family member in the garden. You can
send your child to a child minder (say 55 years old) but not to a 55 year
old realtive. Even the police say they have no power to enforce the rules!

We live in a crazy world my friend and all we can do is keep our heads
whilst all around are loosing theirs.

Now, be a good biy and wash your hands!

Gerry

Gerry Walden