Subject: [Leica] Miscellaneous
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 01:14:59 +0200

Hi Don,

Thank you very much for looking and your kind words!

Yes, we are on the way to finish soon the confinment, the city life will be
not the same but at least it will be different than have a limited time time
to go outside. And as you say, in November the persons of a certain age,
like me, will be confined again?.
Best!
Lluis