Subject: [Leica] "La Vente de la Louisiane"
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 20:38:16 -0500

Yes I?ve seen ?The Cajun? which was a reissue of Louisiana story, and of
course ?Nanouk? but none of his others that I recall.

The part of Louisiana I live in was the earliest settled, and several of my
friends are related to the first European  arrivals, French Marines in
1714.  My town is older than New Orleans.

Not as old as you?re accustomed to, but the Capitol of Spanish Texas is in
our Parish!  Los Adaes is the name.