Subject: [Leica] IMG : Ladies working on the nets - Douglas B
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:30:42 +0200

Thanks Douglas.

I?m unsure about the camera. I owned a Pentax Spotmatic F bought from the
shop on Trafalgar Square then. But it might also have been a Minolta SRT 101
that my Godfather had lent me. He had lenses that covered wider and longer
FL than my own and I was travelling with him.

Lobsters in your backyard ! As soon as Ryanair operates again I?ll be there
:-)

Thanks again

Amities

Philippe