Subject: [Leica] My daughter's Formentera
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 17:31:56 +0100

A nicely written one, Sonny, and it's a place I haven't been to - yet! I
live in hope.

I've seen Formentera from Ibiza as it's just a Beamonesque hop step and
jump away from that island. Wouldn't mind being there right now as the
temperatures here have dropped by about 10c on my patio, and heat in the
bones is gratifying betimes. Won't get any rise in temperature here for
another four or five days as we're trapped in an Arctic airflow from the
north. After that, the weather woman promised last night that I can
start shaving to prepare for my budgie smugglers...

On the article, we normally get the print edition of the The Gloss with
the Irish Times, but it hasn't hit our doorstep yet. Maybe, we'll get it
later in the week. I also noticed no credit for the photos in the
article. Did Ilsa take them?

Keep safe, and I hope you are settling in the new house.

Douglas