Subject: [Leica] New website
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 15:43:55 +0200

Coming late to the show sorry.

Your site is definitely worth an extended visit. Lots of gold nuggets in
there, in each of the sub-categories. Bravo Monsieur!

I also visited your Flickr account and discovered more of your excellent
work.

Your BW is stunningly good. The way you (probably) anticipated on these
people?s (inter)actions is also fantastic.

Thank you John. You?ve made my (last) Sunday afternoon in confinement a joy.

Amities

Philippe