Subject: [Leica] New website
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 11:02:04 -0500

Thank you for the link.  You have a nice vision that was very informative
in terms of looking at the world.  Don't be shy about non Leica content;
most of us are only using Leicas occasionally.  Brian with his Q2, Tina
with her SL(2), and Lluis with various analog and digital M's are the
mainstays of Leica content.