Subject: [Leica] A bias when collecting photographs
From: jwlee01 at gmail.com (John Lee)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 19:44:11 -0400

You could also try the auction houses.
<https://www.sothebys.com/en/buy/auction/2020/photographs-2>

?John

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] A bias when collecting photographs)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] A bias when collecting photographs)
Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] A bias when collecting photographs)
Message from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] A bias when collecting photographs)