Subject: [Leica] Another Ground Feeder
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 12:24:14 -0700

Hi Jim,
Like this one very much. You nailed the focus.
Sharp bright eyes.
Thank you
Howard

Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 22:09:59 -0500
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net <mailto:jhnichols at
lighttube.net>>
To: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus at thomasclausen.net <mailto:olympus
at thomasclausen.net>>,
        "LUG at Leica-Users.org <mailto:LUG at Leica-Users.org>" <lug at
leica-users.org <mailto:lug at leica-users.org>>
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Ground Feeder

I normally see the Thrashers on the other side of the house, in the
Rhododendron bushes, but late Thursday afternoon, I spotted this one
checking for sunflower seeds that had fallen beneath the feeders.? They
are constantly in motion, pounding the seeds into the ground to crack them.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200430-P4301298.JPG.html
<http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200430-P4301298.JPG.html>

--
Jim Nichols