Subject: [Leica] A daily reminder
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 11:01:49 -0700

My wife helped me make this mug many years ago.  I see it every morning when
I shave.  It' a personal reminder because daily events sometimes makes you
forget.  It happens.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Be+Happy_001.jpeg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Be+Happy_001.jpeg.html>

M10/macro adapter/135mm Apo lens.  It's a great lens that requires a bit of
practice to hand hold and nail the focus.  Lots of misses but the good ones
are really good.  The M10 always assigns a 90mm lens to the exif data when
the macro adapter is used.  I haven?t figured out a way to easily change the
exif file.  Lightroom handles this file like its sacred.

Enjoy.

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus