Subject: [Leica] Darkroom work
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 08:47:32 -0700

Lluis,  nice to see prints drying in a row.  I miss my darkroom but I always
struggled with making consistent quality prints.  If I went back a few weeks
later to make another print a gift, it didn?t look the same as the first
set.  Sometimes better, sometimes worse but never the same.  Maybe that?s
the uniqueness of a real silver gelatin print.  With Lightroom and the Epson
P800, consistency is a given - if you make the right edits.

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus
California