Subject: [Leica] Lockdown in Ireland
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 07:00:17 +0200

In Spain too. From today, we are allowed out for walks/exercise. It is
divided by age groups. People between 14 and 70 can go out between 6 and 10
a.m. and again between 8 and 11 p.m. Adults with young children can take
walks between noon and 7 p.m., still just 1 km from the house and still only
one adult. The over-70s have between 10 and noon and 7 to 8 p.m., also with
the 1 km restriction. The beach is open but only for walking?no swimming or
sunbathing.

So, in about 1 hour (8 a.m.) I will head out on my first bike ride since
mid-March. There is no distance limit as long as I am home by 10, and also I
cannot leave the municipality in which I live. Fortunately, it is pretty
large and I live on its southern edge, so I have a fair distance I can go
eith north along the coast or west into the hills.

Replies: Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] Lockdown in Ireland)