Subject: [Leica] Lockdown in Ireland
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 20:00:12 -0500

The data shows that mortality is somewhere around 0.03 percent for large
populations.   Main factors for mortality are hypertension, obesity,
diabetic,  immune suppressed for a variety of reasons,  and age especially
over 75.

Rank yourself and act accordingly.   Take as much time as necessary with
your parents or grandparents as they are at highest risk.   If they could
go into the countryside and shelter in a small cottage kilometers from
anyone else that would be ideal.

Death comes in many forms and many times unexpected.   A story that I will
always remember is a family of 5 driving westbound on I-20 just outside of
Atlanta.   Some idiot of a driver drove his concrete truck through the
bridge and crushed the family.   One minute a happy family outing,  the
next second dead.

Being intelligent and careful are good strategies.