Subject: [Leica] Images of the confinement
From: papatorry46 at gmail.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 15:04:52 -0400
References: <9FCDFA2D-1E46-4D68-9141-147FFDB9607E@gmail.com> <CA+3n+_=xSmx=nm4gD+pe=-urwjQ92FAT_OP7yU_pBqoB6p8EWw@mail.gmail.com> <CAACyePyeGxDqhK2HuOnNvjgPdL1J1WHn-5Spb8-tOU5mPCUhQg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+3n+_=2G66v1S4nKxbthCo+nU=6ZtW5DzKEMigFzq=sqLs12w@mail.gmail.com> <CAACyePx27ZLJ+aJjbGk3qMD-W=CZi8-q+gMBEdYxfWQkw=n=9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+3n+_nqB7j=FZhsBk9XysKGxz2fLgAOZVJ+BUMkdExC4f23bQ@mail.gmail.com>

It?s officially cheaper to fly round trip Charlotte-Denver mid July than
the round trip drive and parking from home to Charlotte. Crazy!!!!
Cheers to the ladies who visited their grandmother.