Subject: [Leica] Images of the confinement
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 12:50:59 -0500

An admiral goal.   My daughter had two friends who just wanted to visit a
grandmother before she passed.   Drove in an RV from Seattle to upstate NY
sheltered in place for two weeks then drove to the retirement home.

The Pacific northwest closed parks.   You can't stay 2 meters apart in a
humongous park?  The crazy is driving me crazy.