Subject: [Leica] IMG: Breakfast Time
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 15:01:41 -0500

I don't know if one is available for either of your cameras but I opted for
the wired cake release on my Sony.   The phone app had a delay that with
the delay already present on the first body was impractical.   On the new
body the response is M quick if autofocus is turned off.   I can use the
rear screen for composition and use the remote for "peak" action.